Flatfish, Potato Starch, Salt, and Oil
1. Remove the gills and scale from flatfish and wash well. It is very delicate so needs to be handled carefully.
2. From back side, cut the meat away from the scale and out of bones with sliding knife.
3. Flip over the fish and do same thing to cut the meat.
4. Cut into 3 pieces from the fillet. Put a little salt and potato starch on the surface.
5. Put salt and potato starch on the bone part, too.
6. Deep fried it with oil unti; turning the golden color.
7. Eat with Ponzu or Tempra sauce